BORICA AD is looking to hire a Project Management Officer at Project Management Unit.
At BORICA AD, we believe that:
- The innovations are the undisputed driving force in the modern world, and we are striving to be a trusted partner to the payment institutions, when they decide to adopt and implement new technological solutions;
- The trust and security are of utmost importance when we are talking about Payments, and we are constantly working to ensure them for our customers;
- The success is achieved through partnership and team-work;
- We are a company with proven experience and traditions and our confidence is reflected in the solutions, which we offer.
If you would like to join our creative and dynamic team, please see the details below:
- More than one year of experience in project-based working;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer proficiency;
- Willingness and ability to learn and strong attention to details;
- Willingness to prepare, monitor and distribute project documentation;
- Customer-oriented approach, team-spirit and willingness to assist the project team;
- Goal-oriented, streamlined and customer-oriented communication;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Willingness to gain proficiency in the fields of project management;
- Bachelor degree (Economics, Computer Science, Finance or relevant).
- Assist program manager in planning and controlling the fulfilment of project plan, coordinating project team’s tasks and monitoring project budget;
- Assist program manager in preparation, distribution and archiving of program documentation;
- Assist program manager in communication incl. towards customers, key stakeholders, Steering Committee, SW vendors and sub-contractors;
- Organize, prepare and document project meetings; initiate project meetings based on prioritized tasks and identified alignment needs;
- Take over responsibility for assigned PMO tasks such as maintaining up-to-date and accurate information for the monitored projects; vendor management; program reporting;
- Coordinate tasks on program-level, streamline program communication;
- Complete assigned tasks based on their defined priority, within deadlines set in a self-managed way;
- Support BORICA’s PM team in implementing the internal project management methodology.
What you will gain with us:
- An opportunity for a long-term professional development and career in a leading, modern, high-tech company;
- An experience in a dynamic working environment with motivated, highly-sophisticated and respectful team;
- Chances to gain project management skills in interesting and complex projects;
- Chances to work with numerous customers from the payments/banking industry;
- Chances to develop proficiency in project management and necessary soft-skills with the perspective of assuming a project manager’s role in the future;
- Chance to assist the implementation of one of the world-wide leading card management systems at BORICA;
- A trustworthy Employer;
- Competitive remuneration and a social benefits;
- The opportunity to participate in specialized trainings and development of your professional skills.
Application Deadline via JOBS.BG: November 20, 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates under this job application shall agree voluntarily to submit their personal data to BORICA AD only for the purpose of recruitment and selection of new employees. BORICA AD guarantees that the personal data provided will be stored and processed in strict compliance with the information security rules and will not be provided to other controllers or data processors.
Candidates under this job application have the right of access to correct the personal data they have provided after submitting a written request, not later than the date of expiration of this job advertisement. The personal data of the applicants and non-appointed persons will be reliably destroyed, no later than 6 (six) months after finalizing the selection under this job advertisement.
For more information about the personal data management please check the following document.