BORICA AD is looking to hire an Angular Developer at Software Development Unit, Software Services Directorate.
At BORICA AD, we believe that:
- The innovations are the undisputed driving force in the modern world, and we are striving to be trusted advisor to the banking institutions, when they decide to adopt and implement the modern technological solutions;
- The trust and security are of utmost importance when we are talking about finance, and we are constantly working to ensure them for our customers;
- The success is achieved through partnership and team-work;
- We are a company with proven experience and traditions, which gives us the confidence in the solutions, which we are offering.
If you would like to join our team of creative and energetic developers, you will have the chance to participate in the creation of innovative, agile and modern business solutions, namely:
- Mobile applications and cloud solutions;
- Web applications with responsive design and optimum user experience;
- Critical IT solutions for the banking sector and the business;
- Digital signatures, electronic identification, public key infrastructure.
Technical Skills & Required Knowledge:
- Hands-on experience with Angular 2+, Angular Material, Angular Flex Layout;
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Knowledge in system integration - REST APIs, HTTP and JSON;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
- Working knowledge of OOP, design patterns, development best practices;
- Familiarity with version control systems: GIT.
The Rest of the Qualities:
- Flexibility in using different software development methodologies like Agile and applying industry’s best practices;
- Have good communication skills and work equally good in a team as well as on your own;
- Have a master/ bachelor degree in IT;
- Can use English language on a work level.
What you will gain with us:
- An opportunity for a long-term professional development and career in a leading, modern, high-tech company;
- An experience in a dynamic working environment and a team of professionals;
- The challenge to work on very innovative projects;
- A trustworthy Employer;
- Competitive remuneration and a social benefits;
- The opportunity to participate in specialized trainings and development of your professional skills.
Apply via DEV.BG until 09.10.2023.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates under this job application shall agree voluntarily to submit their personal data to BORICA AD only for the purpose of recruitment and selection of new employees. BORICA AD guarantees that the personal data provided will be stored and processed in strict compliance with the information security rules and will not be provided to other controllers or data processors.
Candidates under this job application have the right of access to correct the personal data they have provided after submitting a written request, not later than the date of expiration of this job advertisement. The personal data of the applicants and non-appointed persons will be reliably destroyed, no later than 6 (six) months after finalizing the selection under this job advertisement.
For more information about the personal data management please check the following document.