Access to Account Gateway (XS2A Gateway)
The service Access to Account Gateway (XS2A Gateway) is directed to banks to support their obligations as Account Servicing Payment Service Provider (ASPSP) under Directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2).
The Service is based on the National technical standard BISTRA (Bank Interfaces for Standardized Payments) and is compliant to the Law on Payment Services and Payment Systems (LPSPS) and Directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2). The Service scope includes:
- Publishing of application programming interfaces (API) according to BISTRA
- Main functionalities – “Account Information Service” (AIS), “Payment Initiation Service” (PIS) and “Confirmation on the Availability of Funds Service” (FCS)
- Third Party Provider (TPP) validation (certificate validity, TPP register)
- Administrative portal for monitoring and reports
- Developer portal in English, including documentation and test environment (sandbox)
For APIs’ publishing are used IBM products – IBM API Connect and IBM Data Power – leading world class provider of similar technologies.
Developer portal is branded with the logo, colors and shrift of the Bank.
The service also includes free use of the service „Verification in EBA’s Register of payment and electronic money institutions under PSD2“, thus enabling the bank to carry out a PSP verification itself.