The service is provided to clients willing to put their hardware equipment at BORICA's server premises or to use the hardware and system software of the company as a service for their own purposes.
Infrastructure and services provided in a computer center such as equipment colocation, infrastructure as a service, private cloud. These services are also available with reservation from the two computer centers of BORICA - main and back up.
- Ensuring business continuity, respectively IT services and the necessary infrastructure and communications, aiming to reduce the risk of discontinuity as a result of natural disasters and events of catastrophic nature;
- Outsourcing of distinct parts of IT infrastructure and services that require high capital and operating expenses, qualified personnel and the need for dynamic change of the technologies;
- Achieving better flexibility, efficiency and speed of deployment and change of the IT infrastructure depending on the needs of business;
- Meeting regulatory or business requirements with regard to the level of execution and operation of computer centers for which there is no competence and/or require unreasonably high investment and time;
- Equipment protection and 24x7 security, monitoring, “remote hands” service, etc.